Fortunately they're not bad at all - just stuffy/runny noses and a bit of a cough. Kierra barely got sick her first year, but now she does. Pretty much anything Kierra gets Ali then gets. I don't have any new pics since they're sick and I haven't uploaded any. I will probably have some next weekend though. We're taking them to the Easter Bunny, and then the weekend after is Easter. We're also planning on taking them back to Sears for portraits of them and a family portrait mid-April.
Other than being sick, nothing really big has happened. Kierra has started reciting random letters. She will walk around and then say something like "A D I I D" out of the blue. We're not sure if she's trying to say the ABCs or if she thinks she's spelling something like we do when we don't want her to know what we're talking about. It's really cute!
Ali is cooing a lot. It's almost like if she's not sleeping or crying, she's cooing or blowing raspberries. We have a lot of involved "conversations."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment